Monday, October 20, 2014

last of the fall flowers.....

Every once in a while you'll get a customer that just makes your day. We have a long time customer who brings us some cut flowers every other week or so in the summer until the fall weather comes and the flowers are gone. Sometimes it's big gorgeous sunflowers, sometimes hydrangeas, but most of the time he brings us dahlias. He grows all of these himself. The dahlias are the best, in my opinion, because they come in so many sizes, shapes and colors. It's always a treat when he comes in early in the morning with his fresh cut flowers ad we get to divy them up and place them on our desks. The last bunch was brought in a few weeks ago and I decided to try out the camera on my new phone. I thought they turned out pretty well, and here they are for everyone who cares to look. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment