Friday, August 8, 2014

Hello out there!

My first post, how exciting! One of my goals for 2014 was to start a blog. I follow several already, and admire those people greatly. I have so many plans and ideas and things to share.
First off, a little about me. I'm married, have one child and live in a small town in the Midwest. I love to make art. I've always loved drawing and making stuff as a child. Along the way there were a few detours and now as an adult I'm getting back onto my dream path. But I do not live my life with regret. I see everything that happened has made me grow in some way and has allowed myself to really get to know the "real me". I look forward to sharing things that I have made. Some people will like it, some won't, but in the end, it comes down to what makes me happy.
A second thing you should know is that I'm horrible with grammar. I butcher the English language, on the daily. My typing is somewhat better than my speaking. If you catch something, feel free to giggle about it! Punctuation often eludes me, as well as spelling. I really do try though. Thank goodness for spell check!
I have a job relating to customer service. Sometimes I think I would love to go back to college and pursue my original path:becoming an art teacher! I did end up with a different teaching degree, but found out too late (like the semester right before graduating) that it was not for me. Horrible. Maybe art would be different because I love it so much!! Or just make a living off my art. Wouldn't that be nice. Ahh to dream!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment